However, this week my uncle Karim came with Marit Larsen (big star in Norway) to play a concert and she thought I was a very cute baby. And she was eating this enormous chocolate and nut-covered banana which I really wanted to taste.....
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Marit Larsen, a banana and I
However, this week my uncle Karim came with Marit Larsen (big star in Norway) to play a concert and she thought I was a very cute baby. And she was eating this enormous chocolate and nut-covered banana which I really wanted to taste.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mia,
In a few hours you will be 6 months old so happy half a year birthday. Actually, where I am it's already your birthday so I will have some cake and pretend you are here. Hope you have a lovely day. Kisses to your Ma and Pa and remember that since it's your special day, you can do whatever you want. Have a good one. Kisees, ayesha xx
Post a Comment