I love eating but I usually prefer holding the cutlery myself and making a complete mess. Today all the cereal tipped on the floor and mamma had to quickly wipe up the mess from the carpet. Oh well, as long as I get my food..... On another note, for the past couple of days I have sat up all on my own. Will post a video soon :)
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
My first braid
Mamma braided my little tail and it came out quite nice!

I love eating but I usually prefer holding the cutlery myself and making a complete mess. Today all the cereal tipped on the floor and mamma had to quickly wipe up the mess from the carpet. Oh well, as long as I get my food..... On another note, for the past couple of days I have sat up all on my own. Will post a video soon :)
I love eating but I usually prefer holding the cutlery myself and making a complete mess. Today all the cereal tipped on the floor and mamma had to quickly wipe up the mess from the carpet. Oh well, as long as I get my food..... On another note, for the past couple of days I have sat up all on my own. Will post a video soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment