Friday, May 11, 2007

Shots, ouch!


Today I had my 6 month shots. I cried (some would say screamed) for a bit but then it was ok. Better than getting sick I guess. And they put nice band-aids on my thighs. I am apparently a big girl both when it comes to height and weight. Not many babies my age are bigger. At least my mamma doesn´t have to worry about me not eating enough!
I now eat cereal once a day (in addition to all the milk mamma gives me) with a little portion of veggies at the end. My favorite so far is sweet potato, today I think I will have peas for the first time.... or maybe carrots.....

Mamma thought it would be nice to put this picture of me up, because I look like a cute turtle.... An old lady at the Farmers´ Market asked if I was for sale today but mamma said no :)

No comments: