skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 31, 2007
My new toy
My new favorite toy is the laundry basket. I prefer pushing it around on the floor in front of me but I also like it when mamma puts me inside it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my blog
Blog Archive
►
2008
(48)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
▼
2007
(69)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(17)
My new toy
Me and Spidey
Memorial Weekend
I love carrots (and the weekend)
On the move
Hurra for 17.mai!
My first braid
BellaMia
I love the weekend
Shots, ouch!
1/2 a year
Take me to the river
Marit Larsen, a banana and I
LA marathon next!
Look at me :)
Back at the pool
Flowers all around
►
April
(13)
About Me
Mia Noor
Los Angeles, California, United States
I am 19 months old and my hobbies are swimming, drawing and looking at puppy videos on you tube. I can say a few words, my favorite one right now is MIA!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment