After having a great holiday in Dubai I came back to LA in the beginning of January. Jet lag was tough but I didn´t do too badly. In February I started walking (at almost 15 months) and now I am really good at it! In April I started full-time daycare because mummy had to go back to school to study for her last medical board exam. I love daycare and we do lots of fun things there. I have even made a few art pieces which I am very proud of.
As far as my skills go, I can now walk, run, eat by myself and make a mess with my food! I have started talking a bit, mostly in Norwegian :) I love dancing, and my new favorite son is Rihanna´s "Please Don´t Stop the Music".....
Enough of that, here come some pictures and a video of me dancing!
1 comment:
Wow I can't believe how fast you are growing up! It seems like forever ago that I came over to photograph you. Such a beautiful girl! Congrats on walking!
Post a Comment