This Sunday I had such a nice morning. First I read a book (upside down), then I helped Mummy with her paperwork, and then I had nutella pancakes which were very yummy....
hey mia, so great to have you back on the blog! we always enjoy following what you do with mummy and daddy. hope to see you soon and kiss those yummy cheeks of yours... ciao! sabina
I am 19 months old and my hobbies are swimming, drawing and looking at puppy videos on you tube. I can say a few words, my favorite one right now is MIA!
2 comments:
hey mia, so great to have you back on the blog! we always enjoy following what you do with mummy and daddy.
hope to see you soon and kiss those yummy cheeks of yours...
ciao! sabina
Hahaha! Fantastisk. Elsker krøllene. Og bakgrunnsmusikken, ikke minst! Kiss, kiss
Post a Comment