Here are some pictures from the party, I will put more up when Mummy fixes her computer in the next few days :)
Sunday, November 4, 2007
My 1st Birthday Party!
Yesterday I had my birthday party. My actual birthday is on Tuesday but I celebrated it early. The party was in Malibu and lots of friends and family came. I had lots of fun, danced to Mariachi, hit a pinata (green monster one), ate cake and got a ton of nice presents!
Here are some pictures from the party, I will put more up when Mummy fixes her computer in the next few days :)









Here are some pictures from the party, I will put more up when Mummy fixes her computer in the next few days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Mia!! You look adorable and your mommy looks very pretty as well. I'm looking forward to meeting you!
xx
Sabrina
Gratulerer med dagen! Litt sent...nå er du jo snart 13 mnd. Fikk du blåse ut lysene på kaka? Det synes Nora er kjempe moro...så stearinlys får ikke stå i fred her i huset. Litt skummelt. Hils mamma og si hun legger ut så mange morsomme bilder! :) Hanna
Post a Comment