Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sample sale

This weekend my daddy´s company had a t-shirt sale. They sold lots of old t-shirts while Bella and I played in the warehouse. It was a lot of fun!





Tomorrow I am off on my vacation with mummy. I got my new stroller for the trip, so now I am ready to go. I will keep you all updated on my travels....

5 comments:

Angela Calderon said...

Have a fun & safe trip Mia!

Hannie said...

God tur! Den nye quinny-vogna til Mia har jeg også siklet litt etter...utrolig liten sammenlagt!

matvrakbloggen.no said...

Pretty in Pink!!!

Unknown said...

Mia,

I can't wait to see you. It's been so long and I cannot believe how much you've grown. Tell your Mama to hurry up and come to Dubai. It's very hot here at the moment though so bring your bikini and a bucket and spade. Big kisses,
ax

Sabrina said...

Hey! Let me know if you guys stop by in New York. I would love to meet you Mia and see your Mummy and Daddy again!

Sabrina