Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Nathan and Maia!

This weekend I went to the Orange County to 2 birthday parties. On Saturday I went to my friend Nathan´s 1st birthday on the beach in Newport Beach. It was my first time on the beach and I ate some sand and dipped my feet in the ocean. And Nathan had an amazing cupcake cake....



We spent the night in a hotel, my first time :) I had so much fun even though I wouldn´t sleep until 11 pm!



On Sunday we went to Maia´s 1st birthday. It was the first time I met her and she was very nice.

1 comment:

maia tandis said...

Hi Mia, thanks for coming to my party. It was so awesome to have you there. My mommy has been really lame about updating my blog so as you can see there is like 7 months of no activity. I will post some pics of us from the birthday...

mwaaaahhhhhh