skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 26, 2007
I eat anything in my sight
I love my monkey but mummy tempting me with her camera was too much to handle.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my blog
Blog Archive
►
2008
(48)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
▼
2007
(69)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(13)
I can sit, kind of.....
I eat anything in my sight
Tummy time
Nelly the elephant
Yeay
Underwater baby
Let me introduce.....
Indian temple
Swimming, yeay!
Me and my monkey
Giggles
Sneaker pimps
It took some time
About Me
Mia Noor
Los Angeles, California, United States
I am 19 months old and my hobbies are swimming, drawing and looking at puppy videos on you tube. I can say a few words, my favorite one right now is MIA!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment